As a holder of IUPHHK-HT (Timber Forest Product Utilization License in Plantation Forest), Jhonlin Agromandiri is required to conduct PMDH (Empowerment of Forest Villagers) activites or in general terms, non-forestry business, including CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities. Some CSR activities conducted by PT Jhonlin Agromandiri are :
- Collaborating with Jamsostek in granting scholarships for several students with outstanding achievements near JA’s work area;
- Providing assistance for local Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Establishing public facilities in several villages near the work area;
- Providing supplies and tools for offices in rural villages near the production area; and
- Conducting monthly Koran reading sesions and providing lunch for Islamic schools and orphanages near the production area.